Are you pre-occupied with paying attention to the details of what is happening in your life? Do you sometimes feel like you may be going crazy or becoming forgetful? Do you find you are angry and unsure of yourself? Do you feel helpless or hopeless more than a little? If any of this resonates with you, there may be a narcissist at play in your life.
Whether you are dating a narcissist, want to leave one, think you might have one in your life, want to know how to spot one or protect yourself from one, I have probably written a blog or a book about it. Here is a summary of the most informative posts that I have on this site.
Identifying a Narcissist
1. 10 Things You Need to Know About Narcissists
2. The Confusion of Spotting a Narcissist
3. Are you living with a Narcissist?
Dating and the Narcissist
4. Top 10 Signs You are Dating a Narcissist
5. My Soulmate is a Narcissist
7. 10 Ways to Discourage Narcissists from Dating You
8. My Friend is Dating a Narcissist What Should I do?
10. The Chemistry of Connection
12. No Contact now Possible when Co-Parenting with a Narcissist
13. Narcissists and the Legal System
You and Narcissism
14. Protecting Yourself from the Narcissist
15. Why Were You With a Narcissist? (3 parts)
16. 6 Traits You Can Attribute to Being with a Narcissist (3 parts)
17. Co-dependency and Narcissism
18. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Narcissism
19. Post Narcissism — Searching for Normal
20. Outsmarting the Narcissist
Interesting Tid Bits
Anecdotes from my life are done in a series entitled: Scenes from the Front Line (They all have links to the other posts in the series): Narcissism–Scenes From the Front Line — The Fax